One of our primary services, already utilised by some of the leading gyms around South-East Queensland are Preventive Maintenance Agreements; these are open to both commercial and domestic customers. For reasons similar to why you have your car serviced, these servicing agreements possess numerous benefits:
- Cost effectiveness – avoid pricey breakdown repairs stemming from neglect
- Ensure your equipment runs as smoothly as possible and at its optimum level, avoiding “down time” due to breakdowns
- Ensure the safety of your customers & satisfy your obligations under the Workplace Health & Safety Act 1995
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Satisfy warranty claims.
Our servicing includes (where appropriate) :
- Inspection and testing of product safety features/mechanisms
- Inspection and adjusting/tensioning/aligning of drive, timing and running belts
- Inspection of cables, belts, pulleys and bearings
- Cleaning and lubricating chains, bushes and guide rods
- Checking and logging mileage, amp draw and diagnostics/error codes
- Checking auto-lube wax levels and motor brushes
- Adjusting/tightening loose hardware, cables and belts
- Performing full functional tests and conducting appropriate repairs
- Thoroughly wiping down equipment, including dust prevention to motor and control boards
- Diagnosing and quoting parts requiring replacement or further repair.
We offer a range of
cost-effective and tailor made
solutions to ensure your gym is
performing at its optimum level.